gimple tuples branch?

Hi folks!

You might have thought I've been drinking pi~na coladas in the sun, but
alas, I've been beating my head mercilessly with this gimple tuple business.

What I have so far is getting so big (280k), it's getting hard to manage and
keep track of things in my brain.  What do you guys think about creating
a branch for the tuples work?  This will help me keep track of things,
plus others can see/comment/contribute on what I'm doing.

If this is ok, I would think a branch from mainline would be best, but
I'm open for suggestions (lto?).

Aldy