Re: regress and -m64

Mike,
   Well then alternatively, might not 'make -j 2' increase
the rate at which gcc is built on regress? Or doesn't Darwin
support parallel builds? If we can't speed up the testing
then we could at least speed up the build process to free
up time for -m64. After all, we are already building -m64
so it is more important to actually test what we build than
to add new languages to the build process on regress.
          Jack