Re: fp-int-convert-timode, TImode and Darwin

Eric,
   Does that imply that the TImode patch is a must have
for Darwin x86_64 in the gcc 4.2 release? If so you might try
to convince Geoff that it really should go into gcc trunk
before the branch occurs. Frankly I was aghast to discover
yesterday that the folks doing the Irix port managed to get
TImode into gcc trunk last spring and we are going to be
waiting until gcc 4.3.
               Jack
ps I know Andrew will object that Darwin x86_64 isn't
a secondary target, but perhaps he might agree that since
the current gcc trunk's generating non-existant symbol
references when long long math is used on Darwin PPC
that it fixes a bug rather than represents an enhancement.