Re: SVN: Checksum mismatch problem

Philip Martin wrote:
Bruce Korb <bkorb@gnu.org> writes:

-- declaration. It Is important that all references to the type point to

The capital 'I' in 'Is' looks wrong.

$ svn cat -r108304 svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/trunk/gcc/ada/sem_ch8.adb > foo
$ md5sum foo
bf7be49fb4a377ca037b7c6fe02b1d5a  foo
$ sed 's/is import/Is import/' foo | md5sum
7160397e628c7b3dba95c55c0e50bbae  -

Those are the two checksums in your original error message.  One way
to fix your working copy is to edit the .svn-base file and fix the
corruption.  Another way is to delete the entire ada sub-dir from the
working copy and update will download it again.

Hi Philip,

That's what I wanted:  a nice, simple answer that was short of re-pulling
the entire repository.  ``delete the entire ada sub-dir from the
working copy and update will download it again.''  Thank you!
(I don't want to go chase how the capitalization got to be wrong.
I certainly don't go fiddling with stuff in the Ada directory.
Someone did something somewhere.)  Cheers - Bruce