Re: v850, dwarf2, too many fp-sp compensations?

The problem appears to be that you've got *partial* debug_frame
information, but it's wrong.  I'm not 100% clear on what's the
First Cause on the wrongness.

I will say that I suspect that we probably want to just say
that any target that doesn't provide DWARF2_UNWIND_INFO or
TARGET_UNWIND_INFO with the appropriate dwarf2 callbacks, is
simply broken and needs to be fixed.  Even if that is 22 targets,
because those 22 targets aren't going to be tested regularly,
and the 8 that do support unwind info are.

Oh, I see, DWARF2_FRAME_INFO defaults to on, despite the
setting of DWARF2_UNWIND_INFO.  So things are already as I
suggested.  You'll simply have to fix up the port such that
the information for DWARF2_FRAME_INFO isn't wrong.

r~