Re: GCC Compiler Engineer job (I am not a recruiter)

Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> Personally, I'd be in favor of GCC-releated internships and job offers on
> our lists, but I see that it may be difficult to draw a line.  That said,
> I wonder how to handle .signatures: for example, if you added a line like
> "CodeSourcery is hiring.  http://.../work4us/";, wouldn't that be okay?

We (the SC/FSF) could decide that's not OK.  We already tell people the
signatures generated by their IT departments regarding confidentiality
are not OK, and most people have more control of their personal
signatures than what their IT department does.

I'm OK with any outcome here, but if we're moving towards "no ads" then
I'd just suggest we make it an absolute requirement, as that's clearest.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery