Re: Flag of inline assembly ??

On Apr 6, 2006, at 11:52 PM, Ching-Hua Chang wrote:
Is there a flag in gcc that indicate that we are in the inline assembly ?

inside_cw_asm_block, but only the APPLE branch has a notion of being `inside'.

I suspect you'll need to use a paragraph to ask your question for us to be able to answer it. Give concrete code, concrete error messages, what you see, what you'd like to see, why you'd like to see it and so on.

Also, this list is for gcc developers. If you're not developing gcc, this is the wrong list.