Re: FSF Policy re. inclusion of source code from other projects in GCC

Richard Guenther wrote:

> I'll try my best.  And I take it as granted that I can turn to RMS in the case
> we only get the usual reactions like
> http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2005-07/msg00008.html

Yes, I think RMS would like FSF maintainers to behave civilly.  He did
explicitly indicate in this case that the GLIBC maintainers should be
willing to accommodate reasonable requests, although obviously
reasonableness is in the eye of the beholder.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery