Re: Porting gcj to i386-darwin

target-zlib: should be sufficient to add i386-darwin to the supported platforms

zlib is being skipped only because libjava is.

target-boehm-gc: a patch exists for porting to the new platform, so it should be a matter of applying it

Well, good.

target-libffi, target-libmudflap, target-libjava: I don't know what exactly needs to be done, maybe someone could help me

mudflap is not needed for java.

libjava probably needs very little treatment if any, but I am not sure.

libffi is going to be the hardest. You have to support Apple's calling conventions; I am not sure how different they are from say Microsoft (Windows) or SVR4 (Linux) calling conventions.

Paolo