Re: GCC-4.1.x include/ssl/*.h ??

Greg Schafer wrote:

> Remove the -j3 and all is well. I suppose most folks never run `make
> install' in parallel.. but sometimes it's convenient to just simply:
>
>  export MAKEFLAGS=-j3
>
> for big compile jobs.

I'm not aware of anything parallel-make unfriendly about my patch, but I
can believe there's a problem in there somewhere.  I never run "make
install" in parallel because, frankly, it's *never* worked for me; I
just thought all of our makefiles were generally broken for parallel
installation. :-(

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery