Re: libmudflap on Solaris?

Quoting Rainer Orth <ro@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>:

Aleksandar Milivojevic <alex@milivojevic.org> writes:

Was there any work (or plans) on porting libmudflap to Solaris (either
SPARC or x86)?

Last time I looked (cf. PR libmudflap/15176), libmudflap depended on GNU ld's --wrap option. You might have some success when you use GNU binutils, but I prefer the vendor linker if at all possible, so I haven't tried this.

I'm using GNU ld. Before I sent this email, I simply attempted to pass '--enable-libmudflap' to gcc configure script. The compilation failed while compiling libmudflap/mf-hooks2.c with bunch of warnings about 'bzero', 'bcopy, and so on, and then errors about dereferencing pointer to incomplete type. I was just curious if anybody was already porting it to Solaris...

---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.