Mainline not slushy

There was some discussion over the weekend about putting mainline into a
slush mode to deal with recent breakage.  I never formally instituted
the slush, but there seems to have some self-healing activity, and a lot
of the problems are gone.

As was pointed out earlier, having multiple major projects merged at
once is asking for trouble.  Please try to allow a day or so for one
major change to prove out before committing the next.

In any event, I don't think there's any reason to institute a slush at
this point; we'll just proceed in Stage 2, with the earlier exception
for previously registered Stage 1 projects that have not yet been
comitted for whatever reason.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery