Re: Libmudflap and MIPS, does it work?

Andrew Pinski wrote:

On Jan 17, 2006, at 5:57 PM, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:

If not would it be a good idea to disable mudflap by default on mips?

Tried native? If that also doesn't work I'd be up for disabling.

I was under the impression that libmudflap was disabled by default
almost everywhere.  Unless libmudflap is ported for the libc in
question, it should not be built.

Since this mips-linux-gnu, I would not doubt this is just the case of
an older glibc which is causing the problem.

David, what version of glibc are you using?

2.3.3/linux-threads + some patches (mostly to make it build with gcc-3.4)

David Daney