Re: Problem with gfortran or did I messsed up GMP installation?

Quoting Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@libertysurf.fr>:

GMP is used by the compiler, not by the application, so you only need
the version that the compiler will use.

Right, that's what I previously said. :-) But Aleksandar apparently insists on having both versions installed.

Well, I'm not insisting... Simply asking. Somehow it sounded natural to me that there might be two applications on the system installed under same tree (for example 32-bit gcc and 64-bit gcc64 compiler, lacking any other example of application that uses GMP) that need different versions of the library.

---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.