Updated LLVM+GCC Patch

Hi All,

Here is an updated version of the LLVM+GCC integration patch, diffed vs the Apple branch. Instructions for building it are here:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2005-12/msg00150.html

I've tested this on powerpc-apple-darwin8.2.0 with C/objc/c++. I've heard that it works reasonably well on X86, but haven't tried it there myself yet.

In this patch, C++ support is far improved vs the last patch and several nasty bugs have been fixed. It now correctly builds many C++ apps, all of SPEC2000, and almost all of the LLVM testsuite. I'm working on the remaining (minor) failures, but there is demand for an updated patch, so here it is.

Once I get the last few failures worked out, I'm switching over to adding inline asm support to LLVM (in about a week).

Finally, I'm planning to restart the copyright assignment process soon, now that the holidays are over and people are back to business as usual. Hopefully I'll have more news for the next email.

-Chris

http://llvm.org/
http://nondot.org/sabre/