Re: [gnu.org #247501] Submitting to the Gnu Project

Tomas,

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006, Tomas Bily via RT wrote:
> I filled and posted FSF assignment (with an employer disclaimer) back
> to FSF via mail half year ago. Did you received it ?

I found the following in the copyright file on the FSF network:

  GCC     Tomas Bily      United States   .... 2005-07-28
  Assigns past and future changes
  tbily@suse.cz

  ANY     SuSe Prague     2005-07-26
  Disclaims all past interest and for 5  years from the date of the
  disclaimer, in changes made to free software by Tomas Bily.

The country appears to be wrong (since I believe you are Czech, not
American), but apart from that everything looks okay (for the next
4.5) years.

(I removed you year of birth and replaced it with "...." above.)

Gerald