Re: What happend to bootstrap-lean? (was: What happened to bubblestrap?)

> On Fri, 16 Dec 2005, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> > Yes.  "make bubblestrap" is now called simply "make".
>
> Okay, how is "make bootstrap-lean" called these days? ;-)
>
> In fact, bootstrap-lean is still documented in install.texi and
> makefile.texi, but it no longer seems to be present in the Makefile
> machinery.  Could we get this back?

bootstrap-lean is done by doing the following (which I feel is the wrong way):
Configure with --enable-bootstrap=lean
and then do a "make bootstrap"

And yes this causes to use different scripts for different versions of gcc.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski