Would Like to Contribute, Where to Start?

Hi!  I would like to contribute as a developer to gcc.  I was looking at
the open projects page, and in the beginner projects section, I think
there are many that I could easily tackle.  I would like to jump in and
start contributing, but I'm wondering if I need to create a designer
account anywhere, or join the project electronicly?  Is there a more
current list of beginner projects?  Maybe the easy stuff is all done
already? :)  I'd be happy to work on other stuff if there are things are
of higher priority.  I was just thinking the beginner stuff would be a
good way to get started.

Anyways, if there is still some of that work left to do, let me know
what I should do procedure wise before jumping in.

Thanks!
mike.

Michael Garvin
http://www.magma.ca/~mgarvin/External_Resume.doc

----
Your Horiscope: The forecast for your immediate vicinity is partly
cloudy, which will provide a welcome relief from the tiny thunderstorm
that's been following you around.
----
Michael J. Garvin
Rogue Wave technical prime and senior designer for Guru
IS PDS-SDE, ST20
3500 Carling Av. Nepean, ON, Canada, K2H 8E9
Work: (613) 763 - 8309   Home: (613) 729 - 2823  Cell: (613) 266 0330