Creating a partial mirror of the repository with SVK

I've read the wiki page that explains how to mirror GCC's repository
using SVK, and I would like to pick up just the parts I need so I can
keep the size of the mirror below 4 Gb due to limited disk space.

Specifically, I need just a few branches: gcc_3_4_branch,
gcc_4_0_branch, gcc_4_1_branch, and trunk.  Also I only want to build
with --enable-languages=c,c++,ada.  In particular I'd like not to
mirror java, gfortran, objc, or treelang.

Is this possible?  How?

(Background: 2001-vintage laptop, 20 Gb hard drive, 6 Gb free space.
I want to do diffs between branches and revisions while on the train,
and I am unwilling to buy a new hard drive and reinstall everything
just now).

--
Ludovic Brenta.