Stupid issue with Bugzilla

Hi all, hi Danny,

recently I noticed a very stupid but annoying (new!) issue: comments end
up wrongly formatted. I think there is a mismatch between the wideness
of the "Additional Comments" free form and the wideness after which
chars are wrapped upon the Commit. Thus, I write 'til close to the right
limit of the form, sure that everything fits in the line and the comment
eventually ends up wrongly wrapped, narrower.

Thanks in advance!
Paolo.