Adding the D programming language

Hi!

I read some documentation about D programming language and began to
test few .d files/modules. I think the D language is promising, and
even if it has a garbage collector, it seems to be a good alternative
in front of Java and .Net languages since it implements everything
that quite every developpers cry out in C++.

Is it plan to add the D language in the ones that are supported by GCC
by default?

Regards,
Creak