regression hunt setup using Subversion

***********************
Warning: Your file, reghunt.20051020.tar.bz2, contains more than 32 files after decompression and cannot be scanned.
***********************

Here's my current regression hunt setup using Subversion in case anyone
would like to try it out.  I plan to update contrib/reghunt.

The regression hunting script in contrib/ is reg_search, which starts
with two dates.  The new script is reg-hunt, which starts with two
identifiers that index entries in a file, with each entry also including
the SVN revision number.  I've used that script with CVS as well, with
each file entry having information about a patch from the gcc-cvs
mailing list archive.  Setting up that file was pretty awful, but for
Subversion it's trivial.

Unlike what's currently in contrib/reghunt, the tarball has everything
needed for regression hunts except an rsync copy of the repository.
It includes files for several examples that I use for testing changes
to my setup on powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu and i686-pc-linux-gnu.

Happy hunting!

Janis