Marking conditional blocks

Hi,
     I want to demarcate conditional statments similar to how NOTE's
are use to make loop starts and ends. For example, an if statement
would be marked before the if statement, before both the then and else
branches and then finally at the end of the block. So can some body
suggest as to where I can do this ? Doing it with the control flow
graph seems not very successfull.  Would doing it with the grammer
rules be the easiest ?

I would appreciate ideas, opinions ...

regards
Shrey