Re: RFC: future gfortran development and subversion

Dear All,

I spent nearly 5 hours yesterday reading the svn FAQ, mailing list
archives, and the docs. I never came across this solution.

Could somebody please distill the wisdom from this thread onto the Wiki? I can understand why Steve might send 5 hours on it. It's bad that one person winds up doing it and unforgivable if everybody does.

How about adding to the list of common things that an aspiring contributor might want to do?

Paul T