Re: A couple more subversion notes

I've never used subversion before but I have subversion book on my desk.
It's time to open it very first time!

You say that it is easier to manage multiple branches using
subversion. This is enough to get my vote in favor of this transition.

My question is - What's the plan regarding cvs respoistory once svn
repository goes live on 22nd Oct ? Will it immediately become
read-only for everyone?  Completely disapper? Use at your own risk? I
don't know?

Thanks for leading this transition,
-
Devang