Re: using multiple trees with subversion

Having 5 subversion trees will need much more space (for local
pristine copies), which I don't really have. Is there any way to force
subversion use one pristine tree for all modified trees, or is my way
of handling things completely rotten?

I have a script called svn-switch-patch that undoes the changes in the local tree and applies a patch on top of it. It is not perfect (you cannot have three-way conflict resolution), but it is good enough for most occasions and you actually end up having *less* stuff on disk. And it can be used offline exactly because of the working copy.

Paolo