Expanding sh maintainership for Kaz Kojima

In accordance with the two maintainers of the sh port (Alexandre
Oliva and Joern Rennecke) the steering committee is happy to extend
Kaz Kojima's maintainership from the current sh-linux-gnu to also
include "sh: libraries, configure.gcc, Makefiles".

Congratulations, Kaz!  Would you mind updating your entry in the
MAINTAINERS file?

Also, please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in announcing
this. I thought I had done than in August, but apparently I had not. :-(

Gerald