Re: [URGENT] GCC 4.0 Nomination

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 01:00:53PM +0100, Joern RENNECKE wrote:

> I could make it there, but I'd have to leave shortly after 11 p.m.,
> since the last
> train from paddington to bristol goes at half past eleven.

That would be fine.

I've spoken to the organisers and have had you added to the list of
people attending the dinner. They suggest that you go to the stand of
our magazine - Linux User & Developer - during the afternoon and pick up
your pass or just turn up at 19:00 for the ceremony.

It's a black tie event and apparently that means we have to wear a suit
or something (I've got to go and dig one out myself tonight).

Jon.