moene.indiv.nluug.nl is back in business (black and white only, though).

L.S.,

The host of my domain has been forcefully upgraded to an HP zv6025,
sporting an Athlon 64 processor, 512 Mbyte of memory and 60 Gbytes
of disk.

The upgrade took so long (2.5 months) because I was determined to
run Debian AMD64 on it (the hardware was delivered next day).

Coming weekend I'll concentrate on the crest of Debian installation -
the summit of geekdom ....

[ Scene 23: The Bridge of Death ]

KEEPER: Stop - what's your name ?
MOENE:  I am Moene, the King of the Blind.
KEEPER: What's your quest ?
MOENE:  My quest is to find the holy XF86Config-4.
KEEPER: What's the airspeed accelleration of an unpatched Windows System ?
MOENE:  Windows 2000 or Windows XP ?
KEEPER: I ... I don't know that - Aaaarrrrrrgggghhh!
BEDEVERE: You sure know a lot about Windows systems !
MOENE:    As a King, you have to know these things ...
... clop, clop, whinny ...