Re: help: interfacing between C and fortran program

Ingo Krabbe wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 14. September 2005 08:39 schrieb Gaurav Gautam, Noida:
>>I have a function written in fortran say fun(x, y), with x and y as integer
>>(scalars) . Function returns integer.
>>

>>I need to call this function from a C program. How do I do it.
>>Can some one help me.
>>
>>Does Gfortran and gcc support this. ??
> # info g77 "Other Languages" "Interoperating"
>
> There you will find all you need !

Except for a few differences, which will probably not affect you, see the
documentation of the -ff2c command-line option of gfortran.  Additionally,
procedures which require an explicit interface (and which therefore couldn't
be written in Fortran 77) pass array descriptors.  Those are not documented
outside gfortran's source code.

- Tobi