Re: var_args for rs6000 backend

> BTW, I am concerned about the value of TARGET_HARD_FLOAT and TARGET_FPRS,
> I think both of them is 1 here, because I built GCC natively on POWER, but
> when I trace
> it , I found it skips this condation statement as if ARGET_HARD_FLOAT is 0,
> I do not know
> why.
>
> I have searched TARGET_HARD_FLOAT in GCC internals for GCC 3.3.5 and found
> nothing about it.  Could anyone tell me which file define these two macros?
>
> I grep it in gcc/config/rs6000/ but it seems that there is no file define
> it.  Could
> anybody here have a look at it and verify it for me, any comments are highly
> appreicated.

TARGET_HARD_FLOAT is defined by the options generating file.  So it is
defined in rs6000.opt:
mhard-float
Target Report RejectNegative InverseMask(SOFT_FLOAT, HARD_FLOAT)
Use hardware floating point

But that does not sense as the default value for powerpc-linux-gnu
is hard floats.

Thanks
Andrew Pinski