Re: GCC 4.0.2 Status Report

There's no special freeze for the 4.0 branch at this point; we'll leave it in regression-fixes only mode. The branch will freeze when I create the first release candidate.

Some of your C++ fixes have been quite invasive. Maybe it's too much haste to spin the rc before the bugs can be detected?

(I think it would have been good to apply them to 4.0 a week or two after they've been in mainline, btw).

Paolo