Re: 4.2 Project: "@file" support

Mark Mitchell wrote:

> However, there's demonstrable interest in this feature for GNU/Linux as
> well, from the lists, and for Java on all operating systems.

Please don't use '@filename' on Linux, use a normal switch with an
argument. The problems of '-' being used for switches is bad enough
without another valid filename character being overloaded. At least the
'-' problem is well understood and people can avoid using filenames
beginning with '-'.

--
Tristan Wibberley

Opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily coincide with those
of my employer, etc.