Re: GCC 4.1 Status Report (2005-08-21)

Ian Lance Taylor wrote:

My first comment is that we had a lot of bugs targeted at 4.1.0 that
should never have been so targeted.  Please remember that bugs that do
not effect primary or secondary targets should not have a target
milestone.  There are several PRs that seem to have had target
milestones re-added after I removed them before, though it could also
be that I failed to remove the milestone, even though I added a
comment to that effect.  PR 17356 is an example of such a PR, though
in this case it looks like it was Andrew Pinski who removed the target
milestone.  PR 18190 is another example.  In fact, it almost looks
like someone went through and methodically re-added target milestones
to all the PRs for which they had been removed.  If that's the case,
please stop!

FYI, you can find out when fields like the target milestone were
changed by clicking on the "View Bug Activity" link which is just
under the "Commit" button.

Aha! I knew it must be there somewhere.

Thanks,

--