Re: [patch, wwwdocs] Include "documentation" section on gfortranindex.html

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, Brooks Moses wrote:
>> As per a recent conversation with Steve Kargl on the fortran list, I'm
>> submitting this patch, which adds a small "Documentation" section to
>> the gfortran "home page", right below the "Binaries" section.
> Oh, bother.  I just noticed that I failed to update the link when I cut-
> and-pasted from the Binaries section!
>
> A corrected patch follows.

I was waiting for a gfortran maintainer to comment -- if it's fine
with them, it surely is fine with me.

That said, what do you think about omething along the lines of
http://gcc.gnu.org/java/ which a navigation bar on the left? Might
that be preferrable?

Gerald