Re: GCC-3.4.5 status report

The full list of bugs is produced below.  Maintainers, please look
into any of those and see which ones you can fix or give guidance for
fixes in ways that are suitable for a stable branch.
Do I still have time / opportunity to refresh the SCO ports?
If Sept 30 is the deadline I will definately be able to make
it. I have the thing bootstrapping, and I am working my way
through the regression suites to understand and either fix,
or at least understand why I am ignoring, any failures.

Kean