No download link from gcc.gnu.org

Hi,

I simply cannot find any direct link to a downloadable source/binary bundle for gcc4 from
gcc.gnu.org.

The list of releases on the releases page ends at 3.4.4. Every other link Ive chased down
stops at 3.4.4.

4.0 can eventually be found, sans any documentation about what specific files one must download,
if one digs several links deep, from various sites around the world, but the gcc maintainers themselves
have not linked it to the main web page.

This is sad and absurd. There must be a link to a download site. Otherwise, there must be some
explicit info on where to obtain it from.

I suspect that the GCC team simply did not consider it important enough to put up the release in
an easily accessible place..

Thanks.