gcc front end

 Hello,

 I'm currently working on implementing a tool chain for a 'pet
language' of mine called O (for Obscure, since my preferred name was
taken). You can see the [unfinished] language specification here:

 http://sean.heybryan.org/spec0_unfinished.pdf

 Note that the implementation notes chapter isn't filled in since I
havn't gotten around to finding a back-end for the compiler yet. gcc
looks like a very good option, however the documentation is quite
'preliminary' and I am having trouble understanding some things. Would
anyone there be willing to help me on this, even just to talk about
gcc's features and how I would apply my language constructs to them at
first? I am approaching a point at which I have a full parse tree of
the language available and will be ready to dive into connecting it to
a back end, so this would be much appreciated.

 Sorry for any grammar errors, they're unintentional as I just pulled
an all-nighter :).

 Thanks, Sean Purser-Haskell