Re: Some notes on the Wiki

Joseph S. Myers wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, Michael Cieslinski wrote:

I also could convert parts of the ggcinternals manual into wiki pages.
But only if there is a consensus about this being the way to go.

I'm sure it's the wrong way to go. I find a properly formatted and indexed book far more convenient for learning about substantial areas of compiler internals, or for finding what some particular macro is specified to do, than a wiki. And since some people seem to think the internal manual is of no use: it's the first place I refer to for information on the areas of internals it covers; after that source code and mailing list archives, the wiki very rarely.