Re: Problem with Delayed Branch Scheduling

So you have a few instructions bundled into a VLIW instruction, and
one of the instructions in the bundle is moved into the delay slot,
thus breaking your VLIW bundle.  Right?

That is a much harder problem...  I don't think it is really possible
with the existing dbr scheduling pass, but maybe someone else knows a
trick for this...

So the problem is that we represent instructions that don't actually exist as individual instructions? I think it is legitimate to use machine_dependent_reorg to make the actual instructions explicit.

However, in order to do this without exploding the machine description,
you'd probvably have to revive match_insn (the one formerly named
match_insn2).