Re: How to write testcase with two warnings on one line?

Quoting Feng Wang <wf_cs@yahoo.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I want to write a testcase. The compiler gives two separated warnings on one
> statement. How to write this with Dejagnu?

I don't think this is possible if both warnings are issued for the same location
(which is probably not something we want).  If the loci are different, it is
possible to split the line between the warnings and then proceed as usual, say:
  do_first_thing & ! { dg-warning "a" }
   & do_second_thing ! { dg-warning "b" }

IIRC there are testcases that do just that.

HTH,
- Tobi