Re: Follow up on simulators, documentation, etc.

Thanks for the summary.  It sounds from your message, and particularly
the quote from RMS, that we should be accepting the patches unless we
have a particular reason not to trust MIPS to do what they said they'd
do.  I certainly have no reason not to trust MIPS, so I guess that
means the patches can go in once ready.  Eric, do you agree?

Richard