RE: Sine and Cosine Accuracy

----Original Message----

  Well, as long as they're under the control of a flag that also makes it
clear that they are *also* unsafe math optimisations, I wouldn't object.

  But you can't just replace a call to the ANSI C 'sin' function with an
invocation of the x87 fsin intrinsic, because they aren't the same, and the
intrinsic is non-ansi-compliant.

    cheers,
      DaveK