Re: GNU C++ 4.0.1/4.1.0 cache misses on MICO sources.

On Mon, 23 May 2005, Mike Stump wrote:

On May 23, 2005, at 12:01 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
We've researched this in detail.

As have I, I also have the timings for template heavy code with the more egregious of the bugs fixed in the compiler-server branch, at that time, they were worth a 10x compile time improvement. If someone wants to pull them out from that branch, I think they are fairly isolated, let me know, and I can point the way.

If it is possible, I'm at least interested in testing those bits on my classical "benchmark".

Thanks,
Karel
--
Karel Gardas                  kgardas@objectsecurity.com