Re: powerpc64-linux bootstrap failure

>> That might be related to the bootstrap failure on AIX as well.

Jan> Hopefully this is fixed now by Jeff's patch.

	The libjava failure is fixed, but the patch will not affect the
AIX libgfortran failure.

	I have verified that either the cgraph inlining patch or one of
the Zdenek's loop patches is the cause of the bootstrap failure.
Reverting patches and quickstrapping stage3 does not fix the problem, so
either some dependency is missing or cc1 itself is being miscompiled.

	I am bootstrapping with the cgraph patches in place to try to
track down the specific commit that caused the failure.

>> Also, the commit modified files not listed in the ChangeLog:
>>
>> gcc/tree-pass.h
>> gcc/cp/method.c
>>
>> adding function tree_lowering_passes()

Jan> Uhm, I apparently cut&pasted changelog somehow incomplette.  I guess all
Jan> I can do now is to fix them with next commit?

	Please fix the ChangeLogs *now*.

Thanks, David