Re: GCC 4.1: Buildable on GHz machines only?

On Tue, 17 May 2005, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
        [...]
shortly.  All those posted (at least this month) seem to get posted with
subject lines which do not match the normal form produced by test_summary
and so don't get so readily found by my script which counts how many test
results postings there are for different versions and targets.  For
example, [Example *very* trimmed -- hgs@dmu.ac.uk]
comparison to 4.1.0 20050416 (experimental)".  Ensuring your test results
use the standard Subject header format makes it more likely they can
handled properly by sites processing the gcc-testresults postings into

Is this standard documented (where?), please? I ask because the script that generates these has few comments, so it's a little difficult to know what will break when 'meddling' :-) with it.

I know that could sound aggressive/negative, but I don't intend that
tone.  Sometimes the most useful thing I can do is post test
results, so I'd at least like to do that right.
        [...]

Aside to those finding the criticisms hard to take: For my part, GCC
has given years of good service, but to raise a problem efficiently
means leaving out the appropriate proportion of praise.

        Thank you
        Hugh