Re: libjava/3.4.4 problem (SOLVED)

>>>>> "Thorsten" == Thorsten Glaser <tg@66h.42h.de> writes:

Thorsten> libjava is a pain in the ass, regarding "writes to build directory
Thorsten> during installation time". libtool relinking issues, and the list
Thorsten> of headers to be installed. I have worked around these, but it's
Thorsten> probably unportable.

Please file detailed bug reports for these.

Thorsten> Also, having its own libltdl is... weird.

It didn't seem reasonable to assume that libltdl would be available.
And, the cost of putting it in the tree seemed small.  I wouldn't mind
a configury option to use the system libltdl (like we do for zlib), if
someone wants to write it.

Tom