RE: 2 suggestions

----Original Message----

  LOL, talk about staircase wit; this was still in my outbox but I just
didn't quite click it in time and it was already in transit when I tried to
catch it.

  Anyway it suddenly also occured to me to wonder if there's a unicode
character that looks exactly the same as an asterisk, but is not
semantically parsed as one, which we could use instead of the asterisks and
not have to prepend anything at all?

    cheers,
      DaveK