Re: GCC 4.0 RC2

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 12:37:00PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> >>Sadly, it's become clear there's going to have to be a second release
> >>candidate.  In particular, there are some wrong-code bugs that are popping
> >>up on real packages on primary platforms.  Jason Merill is looking into
> >>some of the C++ issues, but he's in Lillehammer this week for the ISO
> >>meeting.

BTW, http://gcc.gnu.org/PR20991 looks like an important newly (mid March)
introduced regression, but unfortunately I'm travelling today and so won't
be able to look at it toda and not sure if tomorrow.
I think we haven't rebuilt all our distro packages after mid March with GCC 4
pre though, so it might very well happen in other packages too.

	Jakub