Re: GNU toolchain for blackfin processor

Vinayak Ghate wrote:
Do we have GNU toolchain for blackfin processor?? Can anybody help me out in
this regard??

I was mistaken. The Blackfin port has already been submitted, but not yet added to our source code repository. There is a chance that it may end up in the upcoming release, gcc-4.0.